Welcome Razzle Dazzly Peeps!

Hi peeps, welcome to RazzleDazzle! This website is sure to put a smile on your face, and if it doesn't... then your just an old grump. well anyways I am Mckenna who loves bright colors and smiles. and Lucy (your favorite) who is the creater of this blog is my Friend! YAH! If we still didn't get a smile on your face, go immediately to Taylor (my other friend)'s Blog at bubblegumblog13.blogspot.com. or come and visit Lucy's blog at iheartneon.blogspot.com. or my website at Girls4God.ning.com. And no, we are not computer nerds, 
 we are just very social...
      

Blog Archive

Music Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ party platlist

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Warning image so sad smiley

Ok Lucy, I know that you are busy and don't always have time to blog here but...
 (i don't mean to be rude) you have only posted 7 blog posts and i... well ... i posted 25, or 26 if you count this one. So Lucy please blog here because you make razzledazzle... well... razzle dazzly! beside Razzle Dazzle is two words and if I'm the Dazzle then i am just plain old Dazzle without the Razzle! Its like ice cream without toppings, or Peanut butter without Jelly, or a pencil without an eraser, or homework uncompleted... and speaking of homework I have to finish mine because that is what I am supposed to be doing right now... (I got a little off track). well Lucy please blog post here soon. I wuv u!

No comments: